- ½ a banana mashed with a fork until it becomes liquid and slightly brown.
- 1 teaspoon of linseed oil + a tablespoon of unroasted raw sesame oil. Let the oil emulsify with the banana until it is thoroughly absorbed.
- 1 tablespoon of finely ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seed, finely shredded
- 1 tablespoon of a mix of three other ground seeds (cashews, peanuts, walnuts, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds etc., whichever you prefer.)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- different fruits or pieces of fruit: apples, pears, kiwi, papaya, mango, litchi, longan (dragon eye), rambutan, pineapple, strawberry, raspberry, passion fruit, pitaya or dragon fruit, blackcurrant, plum, peach, apricot, blackberry, cranberry, graviola , annona, etc., depending on the season and wherever we happen to be.
Everything we use must be organic, or, for certain kinds of fruit, the most natural product possible.
Download the recipe here.
Things to avoid using
We cannot add dried fruit, because they have been sunbaked.
Neither should we add citrus fruits, oranges, tangerines, grapefruit, clementines, melons or watermelons. These fruits are digested too rapidly, so they should be eaten separately.
When and how to consume it
It makes for a wonderful meal which we can have for breakfast, lunch or dinner as we wish.
We don’t add anything or take anything away.
This meal will take about 30 minutes, as every mouthful must be properly chewed until completely liquefied.
To learn more
To fully understand the importance of this preparation, there are question and answer pages in: La Méthode France Guillain, and Le Miam-Ô-Fruit Éditions du Rocher where we’ll find a great amount of practical advice. Another book we might find interesting is Mastiquer, c’est la santé and Manger bio, c’est pas cher! from Éditions Jouvence.